Building a Healthy Future!
All training sessions will be presented by GaDOE-SNP state staff and will include:
- The Healthy School Meal Patterns (new meal patterns from USDA)
- Identifying Reimbursable Meals
- Meal Counting Responsibilities for Managers
- Food Production Records and the Food Buying Guide
- Sending Positive Messages in School Nutrition
Download Conference Information Brochure
This timely training will be held on:
February 11-12, at The Classic Center in Athens Register Here
- LODGING: Lodging is included
for nights of February 10, and February 11, 2014. Participants will be
staying at the Holiday Inn Express-Athens, 513 W. Broad St., Athens, GA
30601. DO NOT contact the Holiday Inn Express-Athens concerning your
room reservation. Email Jennifer Cobb, firstname.lastname@example.org with
any questions or concerns about your lodging reservation.
February 25-26, at Lake Blackshear Resort in Cordele, GA Register Here
- LODGING: Lodging is for the nights of February 24, and February 25, 2014. Participants will be staying at Lake Blackshear Resort. Email Angelia Kitchens, email@example.com with any questions or concerns about your lodging reservation.
REFUND POLICY: Refunds will be made for cancellations made by February 1, 2014, less a $10.00 cancellation fee. Please email Regan Mulcrone, regan@Classiccenter.com to cancel your registration. Registrants who do not
cancel and do not attend are liable for the full registration fee.
*In the event a program is cancelled for any reason, The Classic Center or Lake Blackshear Resort, will not be responsible for any cancellation charges assessed by airlines or travel agencies.