The Special Needs Scholarship Awards Calculator is NOW OPEN for the following:
Continuing GSNS private school students who completed 2020-2021 school year at a participating private school, and
- New GSNS applicants who had an Individualized Education Program (IEP) during the 2020-2021 school year and meet the prior year attendance requirements set forth in law.
- Kindergarten students who received Pre-K Special Education services during the 2020-2021 school year.
If an award sheet generates, print a copy, and take it to the participating private school of your choice (please keep a copy for your records).
Note: Scholarship amounts can change during a school year. Payments can be decreased if there is a reduction to the State's budget during a school year.
IEP Eligibility Information
Kindergarten Eligibility Information
- Review qualifications for Kindergarten students
- Parents of kindergarten students that receive a scholarship award will also be required to complete the following form and provide to the participating private school who will submit the completed form to the Georgia Department of Education.
Section 504 Plan Eligibility Information
- Review qualifications for 504 Students
- Additional information is required for Section 504 Plan eligibility.
- Download the form to submit to your local school system to provide additional information