December 1, 2021 – The State Board of Education will hold a two-day regular meeting on Wednesday, December 8 and Thursday, December 9, 2021.
The meeting will be held at the Georgia Department of Education's offices in the Twin Towers/Sloppy Floyd building in Downtown Atlanta: State Board Room, 205 Jesse Hill Jr. Drive, 2070 Twin Towers East. Parking is available in the Pete Hackney Parking Deck for $10 per day. Click here for directions.
Wednesday, December 8, 2021
- CALL TO ORDER – 12:00 P.M.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION (Executive Board Room, 2070 East Tower) – 12:00 P.M.
- BUDGET COMMITTEE (Mary Sue Murray Conference Room – 2056 East Tower) – 1:00 P.M.
- RULES COMMITTEE (State Board Room – 2070 East Tower) – 1:00 P.M.
- CHARTER SCHOOLS AND DISTRICT FLEXIBILITY COMMITTEE (State Board Room – 2070 East Tower) – 2:00 P.M.
Thursday, December 9, 2021
- COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE AND FULL BOARD MEETING *** (State Board Room, 2070 East Tower)
- CALL TO ORDER – 9:00 A.M.
- GUEST RECOGNITION
- INSPIRATION/PLEDGE TO THE FLAG
- PUBLIC HEARING (On Rules for adoption)
- COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
- SUPERINTENDENT'S/CHAIR'S REPORTS
- VOTE ON ACTION ITEMS
***This schedule is subject to change.
NOTE: The full agenda will be available on Simbli/eBoard by the end of the week.