September 21, 2022 – The State Board of Education will hold a two-day regular meeting on Wednesday, September 28 and Thursday, September 29, 2022.
The meeting will be held at the Georgia Department of Education's offices in the Twin Towers/Sloppy Floyd building in Downtown Atlanta: State Board Room, 205 Jesse Hill Jr. Drive, 2070 Twin Towers East. Parking is available in the Pete Hackney Parking Deck for $10 per day. Click here for directions.
Wednesday, September 28, 2022
All Committee meetings, with the exception of Executive Session, are held in the State Board Room – 2070 East Tower.
- CALL TO ORDER – 10:30 A.M.
- RULES COMMITTEE – 10:30 A.M.
- DISTRICT FLEXIBILITY AND CHARTER SCHOOLS COMMITTEE – 11:00 A.M.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION – 11:30 A.M.
- BUDGET COMMITTEE – 12:45 P.M.
- PRESENTATION ON ASSESSMENTS – WESTED – 1:00 P.M.
- AUDIT COMMITTEE – 2:15 P.M.
Thursday, September 29, 2022
- COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE AND FULL BOARD MEETING *** (State Board Room, 2070 East Tower)
- CALL TO ORDER – 9:00 A.M.
- GUEST RECOGNITION
- INSPIRATION/PLEDGE TO THE FLAG
- COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
- SUPERINTENDENT'S/CHAIR'S REPORTS
- VOTE ON ACTION ITEMS
***This schedule is subject to change.
NOTE: The full agenda will be available by the end of the week on Simbli/eBoard.