Hover over the graphic to get a description or click on a
section to hyperlink to its specific webpage.
- Develop partnerships in education
- Develop procedures for use of school facilities after hours
- Build social services network (wrap-around services)
- Connect families to community services
- Invite community organizations and businesses to support extracurricular activities
Tools and Resources
We have taken all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained within these pages is accurate and up-to-date. We do not endorse any non-Georgia Department of Education websites or products contained within these pages or through external hyperlinks. These webpages and documents provide only a sampling of available resources and in no way should be considered an exhaustive list of available resources. It is at the discretion of individual districts and schools to determine appropriate resources to serve stakeholders. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
to recommend additional resources.