Resources and Publications
- U.S. Department of State, Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Campaign to Rescue and Restore Victims of Human Trafficking
- U.S. Department of Justice
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime – Human Trafficking
- United Nations Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of the Child on Sale of Children, Child Prostitution and Child Pornography
- Ending Human Trafficking Training Modules
NOTE: This webpage contains resources, including Web sites, created by a variety of outside organizations. The resources are provided for the user's convenience, and inclusion does not constitute an endorsement by the Georgia Department of Education of any views, products or services offered or expressed in them.