January 4, 2023 – The State Board of Education will hold a one-day regular meeting on Wednesday, January 11, 2023.
The meeting will be held at the Georgia Department of Education's offices in the Twin Towers/Sloppy Floyd building in Downtown Atlanta: State Board Room, 205 Jesse Hill Jr. Drive, 2070 Twin Towers East. Parking is available in the Pete Hackney Parking Deck for $10 per day. Click here for directions.
Wednesday, January 11, 2023
All meetings, with the exception of Executive Session, are held in the State Board Room – 2070 East Tower.
- CALL TO ORDER – 11:30 A.M.
- BUDGET COMMITTEE – 11:30 A.M.
- DISTRICT FLEXIBILITY & CHARTER SCHOOLS COMMITTEE – 11:40 A.M.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION – 11:50 A.M.
- RULES COMMITTEE – 1:00 P.M.
- COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE AND FULL BOARD MEETING – 2:00 P.M.
- CALL TO ORDER – 2:00 P.M.
- GUEST RECOGNITION
- INSPIRATION/PLEDGE TO THE FLAG
- COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
- SUPERINTENDENT'S/CHAIR'S REPORTS
- VOTE ON ACTION ITEMS
This schedule is subject to change. The full agenda will be available by the end of the week on Simbli/eBoard.
NOTE: The public hearing for State Board Rule 160-5-.01 Statewide School Nutrition Program will be held at the February 16, 2023 State Board of Education meeting.