MEDIA CONTACT: Matt Cardoza, GaDOE Communications Office, (404) 651-7358, email@example.com
-Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
February 11, 2016 – The State Board of Education will hold a two-day regular meeting on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 and Thursday, February 18, 2016. The meeting will be in the State Board Room, 2070 Twin Towers East.
NOTE: For the official meeting agenda, please visit eBoard.
Wednesday, February 17, 2016
- RULES COMMITTEE MEETING (Mary Sue Murray Conference Room - 2056 East Tower) – 10:00 A.M.
- CALL TO ORDER – 11:30 A.M.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION (Executive Conference Room, East Tower, 2070) – 11:30 A.M.
- DISTRICT FLEXIBILITY AND CHARTER SCHOOLS COMMITTEE MEETING (State Board Room - 2070 East Tower) – 1:00 P.M.
- BUDGET COMMITTEE MEETING (Mary Sue Murray Conference Room - 2056 East Tower) – 3:30 P.M.
Thursday, February 18, 2016
- OPERATIONS COMMITTEE MEETING (State School Superintendent’s Office, 2066 East Tower) – 8:00 A.M.
- STATE SCHOOLS COMMITTEE MEETING (State Board Room, 2070 East Tower) – 12:00 P.M.
- COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE AND FULL BOARD MEETING *** (State Board Room, 2070 East Tower)
- CALL TO ORDER – 9:30 A.M.
- GUEST RECOGNITION
- INSPIRATION/PLEDGE TO THE FLAG
- COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
- SUPERINTENDENT/CHAIR REPORT
- VOTE ON ACTION ITEMS
***This schedule is subject to change.