The Digital Media & Literacy team connects and collaborates with
content teams within
GaDOE, other state agencies, districts, schools, and stakeholders within the education community to
provide high quality,
engaging digital resources, such as
The Georgia Home Classroom and
GaDOE Inspire. It is through these connections and collaborations that we support Georgia communities and families while fostering creativity and 21stst century skills in Georgia’s teachers
GaDOE/GPB Classroom Conversations Podcast
Do you know an innovative Georgia Teacher who would be a great guest for a Classroom Conversations podcast or a Teacher Chat vodcast?
Let us know.
Download and listen to our podcast, and visit our collaborative resources on the
GPB Georgia Home Classroom:
- Classroom Conversations. A podcast featuring Georgia educators who are teaching and reaching students in innovative and impactful ways.
- Classroom Conversations Discussion Guides. Use these discussion guides to facilitate reflection and dialogue during professional learning time around specific episodes of the Classroom Conversations podcasts.
Digital Learning Plans. These Georgia Standards of Excellence-aligned learning plans are easy-to-use and include both “plugged and unplugged” activities.
- Getting Ready For School. Guides and videos to help families understand what students have already learned and can expect to learn when they get back to school.
- Let's Learn Georgia. Teachers from across the state of Georgia have recorded model lessons and instructional support videos that are great for students, teachers, and parents.
- School Stories. Watch high-quality instruction in action with this collection of videos that highlights innovation in teaching and learning in classrooms across Georgia.
Teacher Chat Vodcasts
Teacher Chat is a byte-sized version of Classroom Conversations. Teacher Chat invites educators from around Georgia to share advice and great things that are happening in their classrooms. Visit our YouTube playlist to hear from our innovative Georgia educators.
Upcoming DML Professional Learning
What is GaDOE Inspire?