The Division of Federal Programs recognizes the importance of professional learning as school districts work to ensure the requirements of their federal grants are met for the benefit of children in Georgia. The courses below are designed to provide foundational program information for each program for new federal program directors and contacts. We encourage all new directors to review these courses as often as necessary.
- Title I, Part A: FEP Job Responsibilities
- Title I, Part C: Writing Strategies that Work
- Navigating the Consolidated Application in the MyGaDOE Portal
- Title I, Part A – Budgeting Basics
- Title I, Part C ID&R Initial Certification Training - Module 1
- Title I, Part C ID&R Initial Certification Training - Module 2
- Title I, Part C ID&R Initial Certification Training - Module 3
- Title II, Part A: Supporting Effective Instruction Budget Course
- Title II, Part A: Supporting Effective Instruction Effective Professional Development
- Title II, Part A: Supporting Effective Instruction - New Director's Course
All courses are housed in the Georgia Learns
platform. District users will need to log into the District SIS or Student Information System to access these courses. Please check with your district’s SLDS/SIS Data Manager for access.
Content questions may be addressed by the program manager of the individual program. Contact information is HERE.
GaDOE Professional Learning Events Catalog
Our GaDOE professional learning events catalog, housed in GaDOE Community, contains registration information for upcoming virtual and in-person webinars, workshops, and conferences. On-demand, pre-recorded webinars, and by-request opportunities are also available to meet educators' professional learning needs. Most by-request offerings are virtual, both synchronous and asynchronous. Professional learning events are updated quarterly, and educational stakeholders are encouraged to visit the site often to review the latest agency-wide offerings. https://login.community.gadoe.org/events
Have any feedback?
We'd like to hear from you! Tell us about your experience with the New Directors' Online Course by filling out this brief SURVEY