The Division of Federal Programs recognizes the importance of professional learning as school districts work to ensure the requirements of their federal grants are met for the benefit of children in Georgia. The courses below are designed to provide foundational program information for each program for new federal program directors and contacts. We encourage all new directors to review these courses as often as necessary.
- Title I, Part A - New Directors' Online Course
- Title IV, Part A - New Directors' Online Course
- Title II, Part A - New Directors' Online Course
- Rural Education - New Directors' Online Course
- Homeless Assistance - New Directors' Online Course
- Foster Care - New Directors' Online Course
- Navigating the Portal and the Consolidated Application
- Title IV, Part A Progress Monitoring and Effectiveness Measurements - Online Course
- STEM/STEAM Rural Incubator - New Directors' Online Course
- Title I, Part C Education of Migratory Children
- Title III, Part A English Learner Language Programs - New Directors' Course
- Title I, Part C: Writing Strategies that Work - New Directors' Course
- Title II, Part A: Supporting Effective Instruction Budget Course
- 21st CCLC Program Evaluation Webinar - Online Course
- Title III, Part A: EL Exit Procedures
- Title III, Part A: Self Monitoring
- Title III, Part A: Identifying And Support Immigrant Children
All courses are housed in the Statewide Longitudinal Data System (SLDS) in the Professional Learning platform. District users will need to log into the District SIS or Student Information System to access these courses. Please check with your district’s SLDS/SIS Data Manager for access. Please click HERE
for instructions on accessing the Professional Learning PL Tab in your SIS.
Content questions may be addressed by the program manager of the individual program. Contact information is HERE.
Have any feedback?
We'd like to hear from you! Tell us about your experience with the New Directors' Online Course by filling out this brief SURVEY