Updated resources for the 2020-2021 school year will be available by August 1.
Keenville User Guide 2019-2020
Part 2: English Language Arts Games
Part 6: Using Keenville to Guide Instruction - Coming Soon!
Keenville Alignment to Curriculum Maps
Keenville Training Course
Updated training modules for the 2020-2021 school year will be available by August 1.
A training course is available via SLDS to provide an overview of Keenville for first
and second grade teachers and administrators.
How to Register for the Keenville Training Course in SLDS
Course topics include:
- Introduction to Keenville (~15 minutes)
- Introduction to ELA Games (~6 minutes)
- Overview videos for each ELA game (~3 to 5 minutes each)
- Introduction to Math Games (~3 minutes)
- Overview videos for each math game (~3 to 5 minutes each)
- Teacher Dashboard
- Introduction (~3 minutes)
- Whole Class Overview (~3 minutes)
- Student Overview (~7 minutes)
- Assigning Games (~4 minutes)
- District and School Leader Dashboards (~9 minutes)
- Using Keenville to Guide Instruction - Coming Soon!