Hover over the graphic to get a description or click on a
section to hyperlink to its specific webpage.
- Encourage parent involvement in school policy development
- Providing parents opportunities to take active leadership roles in the school by leading parent workshops, acting as parent greeters, serving as a “buddy” to new families at the school, etc.
- Provide opportunities for parents to serve as greeters
- Provide opportunities for parents to serve as buddies for families new to the school
- Provide opportunities for parents to lead parent workshops
- Recruit parent organization members
- Support the parent organization
Tools and Resources
Disclaimer: We have taken all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained within these pages is accurate and up-to-date. We do not endorse any non-Georgia Department of Education websites or products contained within these pages or through external hyperlinks. These webpages and documents provide only a sampling of available resources and in no way should be considered an exhaustive list of available resources. It is at the discretion of individual districts and schools to determine appropriate resources to serve stakeholders. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to recommend additional resources.