Hover over the graphic to get a description or click on a
section to hyperlink to its specific webpage.
- Develop plan for greeting parents/community
- Develop schedule for meeting with the principal
- Develop schedule for meeting with teachers
- Designate parking and implement traffic flow procedures
- Create parent/community information space
- Create website welcome message
- Schedule activities at convenient times for parents
- Schedule activities
- Establish student check-in and check-out procedures (see Effective Leadership: Creating and maintaining a school climate and culture conducive to learning)
Tools and Resources
We have taken all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained within these pages is accurate and up-to-date. We do not endorse any non-Georgia Department of Education websites or products contained within these pages or through external hyperlinks. These webpages and documents provide only a sampling of available resources and in no way should be considered an exhaustive list of available resources. It is at the discretion of individual districts and schools to determine appropriate resources to serve stakeholders. Email email@example.com
to recommend additional resources.