GaDOE has an exciting new digital space to engage with colleagues across the state. Keeping student success at the core of our work, the GaDOE Community site is a platform connecting DOE teams, school and district staff, RESAs and other partners around the state to share important information, discuss ongoing work, and share success stories in ongoing and meaningful collaboration. Community fosters a digital participatory culture where all members actively engage in conversation that promotes continuous learning and innovation in the service of advancing student learning.
Current ways users are collaborating in Community:
- Building professional networks by connecting with other users.
- Joining groups to comment in the feed and provide value-added replies in the discussion forum.
- Sharing resources by posting pictures and documents.
- Completing or hosting microlearning courses.
- Sharing upcoming PL events with Community users.